Our Main Areas of Legal Practice for Personal Injury
For a free consultation about your rights following a severe or fatal accident, contact one of our personal injury lawyers. Our experience with automobile collisions, personal injury claims and negligence law can assist you in obtaining full recovery of your losses.
These are examples* of the kinds of cases we handle on behalf of our clients:
• Car accidents including hit-and-run or miss-and-run accidents.
• Semi-Truck accidents, and all types of commercial vehicles
• Motorcycle injuries
• Bicycle and pedestrian cases.
• Accidents caused by drunk drivers.
• Uninsured motorist or underinsured motorist cases or claims against your own company
• Bad faith insurance coverage claims when you are being treated poorly by your own company
• Motor vehicle accidents while you were driving on the job or other work-place injuries caused by the negligence of a third party.
• Construction accidents of all types.
• Premises liability claims including slip and fall, trip and fall, falling merchandise or other conditions.
• Dog and animal bite cases.
• Brain injury and head injury litigation
• Injuries resulting in broken bones or multiple fractures.
• Injuries to the back, neck or spinal cord including paraplegia or quadriplegia
This website is not meant to serve as legal advice of any kind and is only intended for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. As Personal Injury Law varies from state to state we recommend you seek legal advice from an attorney or law firm in your state. The information used on this website is copyrighted and used with permission by Dallas Norton, Esq. Denver's Personal Injury Attorney serving personal injury victims in Denver Metro Area and all of Colorado * Limited to Earth based partners only